Federal requirements state that participants:
- Must be U.S. citizens, or permanent residents of the U.S. who provide evidence from the Immigration and Naturalization Service that they are in the United States for other than temporary purposes with the intention of becoming citizens or permanent residents.
- Must provide proof of income, such as a copy of their latest income tax return.
To find out if you qualify for any of the services provided by NACEE, please complete the application for one of the following programs:
- Workforce Development Program
- Veterans Upward Bound
- VUB Application (pdf)
- Emerging Scholars Program
- 2019-20 ESP Application (pdf)
- Upward Bound – Huntsville
- Upward Bound – Jackson County
- Upward Bound Math/Science
- 2019-20 UBMS Application (pdf)
- Adult Education Intake Form
- ACT Prep Class Registration
STEPS TO COMPLETE HTML FORM:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print form. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it free by clicking the Get Acrobat Reader button.
Print form, complete (make sure you SIGN in all applicable places), and bring in person, mail, or fax to NACEE.
6767 Old Madison Pike, Suite 722
Huntsville, AL 35806
Most of our services are FREE, and all information remains confidential.